Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 13, 2026
To:Mara
yep this is almost going to like a “sizzle reel” story for me of just using a bit of thematics from every story I’ve posted thus far. It’s going to be rather interesting.
Aug 11, 2026
To:Goosey
fantastic work. also I forgot to mention but excellent detail of them picking her up by her corset.
great work! very sensual and definitely nsfw I fear, but it’s well done. gotta love them “tag teaming” their challenges to show their devotion to one another and partnership. you cover a lot of ground in just 6k words. it’s very sexy and well described without using boring prose. only thing I’d adjust is give a little more emotional/mental exploration of the boys during the threesome. we get a lot of detail about her pleasure and fulfillment, and in the end the prince takes her as a queen, but it felt like up till that point they had kind of wanted to break away from her. did they fall for her? get hexed? how did her tightness and wetness feel for them? that would be the only thing I’d adjust. but great descriptions of her. I had a clear mental image of her body, her expressions and ecstasy, what positions they had her in. and I approve of lots of breast and nipple play. I wholly approve and enjoyed the read. I love a ravenous passionate woman. fantastic work!
damn so the prince gets an hourglass figured baddie goddess and a rippling, loyal knight? good for him.
wow so my proposal about the threesome was correct. nice!
ok right out of the gate I commend you for writing in the actual penetration and thrusts instead of a fade to black.
indeed. abundant blushing.
To:Jen_F
now, get ready for a death metal concert lol.
I was laughing as I wrote Anahita. truly a favorite character for sure. just pure walking pheromones.
our girl needs some “relief” after watching Azag’s fingers insert into that softly curving treasure chest. pour one out for Sayane’s sexual frustration.
agreed! I love them as characters and yes Sayane will be well adorned on her tour.
Aug 10, 2026
Now I’m even more curious about the butler. I like the slight lore expansion about their relationship. Side note I forget if I’ve said it yet, but your way of writing the duke’s thoughts is fantastic. It’s very witty and lots of clever wordplay. I think it’s one of the best uses of first person I’ve read in a while.
agreed. it was fun to have a bit of slice of life, but unfortunately for Sayane and Azag, reality is about to come back very swiftly. the dream is ending soon.
we’re about to check in with her very soon…
Aug 09, 2026
thank you! it’s been fun. the paving has definitely been slower in this arc but I wanted the audience to have time to breathe with Sayane after everything that’s happened. lots of major plot details have been introduced so I’m excited to see how many you’ve already caught on to in the coming sections and even part III. but these cute parts have been a nice bit of character time and fan service.