Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 10, 2025
Describing rice as snow was a really nice touch, but what do these aliens even eat if he doesn’t know rice??
That Rei girl is such a meanie, I will never understand why people would just randomly insult others? She kind of deserved it tbh
May 09, 2025
To:Napryzon
The dialogues between Kousei and his sister were my favourite parts of the writing process xD Thank you so much for your comments!
Thank you! To be honest, when I read your story, the interactions between Ray and Yuta really reminded me of what I was trying to achieve with my own characters, that's why I said our writing styles feel so similar haha
Thank you so much for checking it out! Now that I'm not busy writing 24/7 anymore, I'll definitely read your story to the end as well👀
I spent a lot of time on the descriptions on the dream and the emotional weight, so I'm really glad you enjoyed that part!
May 07, 2025
Now that the entry phase for the contest is (almost) over, I finally have time to continue reading your novel! :D
Damn, Yuta is so heartbroken that he can’t even admit it. The dialogues with Ray are really nice, they have such an easy-going friendship
Xiennan’s father surely is…special. You really put a lot of effort into making him look as horrible as possible xD
I already like Airi, girls who love to eat sweets are definitely my favourites.
To:Khea
Thank you for your ongoing support! I had big plans for Yuuna from the beginning, I'm very happy with her arc haha
May 04, 2025
I was a little confused by the alien language at first haha, but it's a nice touch. Also, I love the emphasis you put on human emotions, it really adds a stark contrast to the whole alien identity.
To:Japanese🌹Rose
Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your feedback on the next chapters :)
Thank you for your very kind comment! I try to put a lot of emphasis on the descriptions in her dream, so I’m glad you enjoyed it. I hope the next chapters will keep your interest as well!
May 03, 2025
I saw you comment very frequently on another novel I like to read, so I figured we must have similar tastes and I should check out your novel :D I'm not sure when I last read an alien story, but I enjoyed your first chapter. Let's see who truly attacks first 👀
May 02, 2025
I'm sure the fog will slowly begin to clear in the next chapters👀 Thank you for commenting!
I like how you put a lot of focus on gestures, expressions and voices. "Lyra's voice was as delicate as a harp" is such a beautiful description!
Apr 25, 2025
I’m glad it came across the right way haha. I’d love to hear your thoughts on my story, but there’s absolutely no rush — my story is not running away
Finally had the chance to read the next chapter and I really like it! :D I think our writing styles are quite similar, so your text is (obviously) very easy to read for me and flows really welly (not sure if this came across as self-praise rather than a genuine compliment, but it was definitely supposed to be the latter xD)