Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 28, 2026
For something you were forced to do , it sure is interesting.
Jun 27, 2026
I am sorry that I missed this one, but I am glad I found it.
I am definitely not first this time, but I did enjoy reading
That was intense.
Jun 26, 2026
this started as a feel good chapter. they made a decision. Not sure if it is good because of the food situation, but they came together in that decision. they had fun on playing in the low gravity of the asteroid. Then the final paragraphs of the chapter is all 😭😭😭It was perfectly you and i would not have changed a thing.
Jun 25, 2026
I think that this was one of my favorite chapters thus far. I like how the relationship between Etoile and Mirage is slowly growing even though they have know each other for most of their lives. You are a master of that.
Jun 24, 2026
A naked man? Who is this new person?
Great to be back into the story.
I am glad that everyone is safe, but I am worried about Mirage. I don’t think she realizes how much she needs her friends. Or on second thought, maybe she knows and that is the problem. Either way it is interesting that she ran to the bridge. Comfort from Athena?
To:Mara
ok. that fits
Another cliffhanger. Is mirage ok? 😮
Jun 23, 2026
I am not sure I trust Val yet. He seems nice enough, but I am not sure where his true nature is yet.
They absolutely have to help. It is the moral thing to do.
I understand that Etoile being hopeful about grandpa, but I get the feeling he knew that he would not make it. Whether he is still alive or not, i feel this was always a one way trip. 😭
I like how you follow up a sad chapter with a cute one. This slow exploration of feelings for each other juxtaposed with the exploration of a new world fits perfectly.