Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hiiii! ⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩
I'm a guy, btw. I love parody and anything that sounds funny. But being ghosted isn't one of them. Just kidding, lmao.
Jun 07, 2023
Yeah! otk/Asher/Ace is cute!!! And a king....
Ok seriously, I think Emma is sweet, iirc (cause I'm sleepy), she tried to pretend that she didn't find out his identity, so she said "... I'm going to bed". Sweet!
It was funny when his mom fainted again xD
I would like to see how Ren became more sociable. I think it's kinda unfortunate it got skipped. But the ending (confession) is nice.
Haru is a criminal deep inside, and he preferred to be grounded. Got it. I love the twist (shitty gravity) btw!
Okay, I only have two chapters, so I'm gonna stop here.
I second what Kitsune and Steward said. It was wonderful when I read and imagined the flying cars and everything. So, how much do I need to pay to get into the dreamscape, that's the point, right? xD
To:Fizzletrie
No problem. I think some people also use dashes, so I think I'm gonna get used to it eventually.
His mother wings him very hard. But Tetsudo is an innocent boy.
Okay, I only have two chapters, so I'm gonna stop here. Your synopsis is intriguing, btw.
I'm not bored reading about Tetsudo walked around, I got immersed. That's good. The ending is also hooking.
Yeah, there are walls of text, but I got used to it and also got immersed anyway. So, it's fine, I guess. I'm a little bit confused about the dash, but no problem.
It's Joe B*den High School, isn't it?
But seriously, I love the way Kaiden describes Astella. Madly in love.
Btw, is the teacher hot?
So he's gonna be toyed around. "I miss when you toyed me around". "Oh, Jason~" <3
Oh crap, I read that as "What about Violin". Lol I'm sleepy
What about Harmonica?
So she was on top, and he was bottom (and threatened). Kinda romantic.
Jun 06, 2023
Tornado Slash is everywhere! xD (Laplce M and RO Orign have it, iirc) "For only $50" is also funny. It's relatable. Anyway, "Girl who loves killing meets boy who can't be killed" in self-promo got me interested.
Apr 12, 2023
Is this dystopia? Everything is a theme park! But that's an interesting concept.