Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I am your god. Long may I reign.
Aug 02, 2025
Oooh, what an interesting fellow. Looking forward to reading more of him, assuming he sticks around.
Also, "I just saved your life so now you're my future wife" is hilarious.
The exchanges between the friends are fun. It's enjoyable listening to them banter. And I'm glad you're not going the "oops, I died and now I'm somewhere else" route. It makes your book stand out a bit from the crowd.
A couple notes: you say her other four friends are sitting at the table, but only three are sitting there. Also, you used a semicolon in that same paragraph that should have been a regular colon instead. Semicolons are for joining two independent clauses. Regular colons are used for listing things like you did. Hope this helps!
Fun start. I'll echo everyone else's comments and say I hope I get to see more of the waiter. He's fun.
Making certain technology banned is also a nice touch. It addresses the problems so many fantasy isekai stories have about making the seemingly forced medieval tech level make sense.
Definitely looking forward to reading more!
I second Gurg's reference to Goblin Slayer. That is very much the vibe I'm getting here. Considering that's one of my favorite LN series, I mean that as a significant compliment.
I don't know who this hazel-eyed Asian man is, but I already trust him with my own life.
I can already tell Taku is going to drive me right up the fucking wall. Well done.
To:kazesenken
In the original 4k word version of this chapter, Quill did a LOT more and chase lasted a lot longer. But given the emphasis in this format for fast pacing and short chapters, I cut it down to the bone and pulled a lot of it out. Odds are I'll end up reusing some of it in later chapters.
To:peanutspersonally
Dude, I'm so happy to be back. You have no idea!
To:Gurg
The Neon Bazaar, as I envision it, is what I'd prefer to as "Midgar-punk". It's like halfway between cyberpunk and steampunk. Flying cars and holographic billboards alongside steam-powered weapons and robots. I figure, why settle for one genre when I can have them all? 😆
Jul 29, 2023
To:WALKER
Hey hey hey, it could be much more American! I mentioned absolutely nothing about school shootings, political corruption, or overpriced Healthcare!
I was laughing when I wrote it. I'm glad someone else found it as funny as I did. 😆
To:Deleted User
"riding shotgun"
You and your puns. 😆
Also, the dinosaurs were explicitly for you. Thought you'd appreciate that. lol
Jul 27, 2023
Kaz, if you don't at least make the finals for this thing, someone seriously screwed something up.
Jul 26, 2023
Luv u bby
Booooo! 😂