Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 17, 2022
To:Deleted User
A.I.s are incapable of lying, after all. Tsunderes DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC.
To:AkuaSenpai
If you're curious why Lulu is so fleshed out, let's just say this isn't the only work of mine she's appeared in. I've been writing her character for a good 12-13 years at this point.
They have water, it's just not exactly clean. Or technically definable as a liquid. Or consumable by humans.
I was trying to capture the frantic nature of the situation, so that's why I didn't stretch out everything as much as I maybe could have, true.
Thank you! Yeah, I was kinda going for a more western vibe since I conceived it back when I thought this contest was meant to be oriented with western ideas instead of Japanese ones (don't ask why I thought that, I was mislead)
You'll understand why it's so... "non-solid" when the story eventually develops to that point.
Jun 16, 2022
I started with the premise of "how would an A.I. with no context and an inability to parse metaphorical terminology from literal descriptions interpret internet fandom and shipping culture" and the whole chapter kinda wrote itself.
Jun 15, 2022
To:F.C Fondness
Yes indeed.
To:Yenia
The oddity will make sense eventually.
Jun 14, 2022
To:WALKER
Hey now, Boffer is plenty cool!
Jun 13, 2022
Same, I really wish I could draw that well...
To:Dilobre
Skye? Jealous? Maybe it's just her natural bitchiness.
To:otkrlj
...Yes. Lulu.
To:Harmonica Writes
Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it! And yes, the characters are somewhat generic at the start. The plan is, of course, for them to change on that front and hopefully be less generic as get to know them better, but I do recognize that they feel a little "standard fare".
Thank you for pointing that out! Yes, there was a mistype in Chapter 3, it was supposed to be Luna Lugh.