Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 08, 2022
To:WALKER
Sam doesn't read anime, that stuff's for nerds.
To:kazesenken
Needed all the sixes for sex puns later.
To:Deleted User
Only gets more messed up from here.
Jun 07, 2022
Very possibly lol.
Ah, that makes more sense. I guess you'll have to find out!
Jun 05, 2022
So it goes. I can't please everybody, I can only write Sam's story as interesting as I can/
I'm not going to change the fundamental nature of the story. The purpose of the story as explained in the synopsis is exploring Sam as a character and seeing how she gradually comes out of her shell. Anyone who isn't interested in that from the start is not going to enjoy it.
Specifically, I can't just reveal all the important elements of Sam's character at once. That would ruin the story. There are reasons that she is the way that she is, and the story wouldn't feel proper if they were just dumped in the reader's lap.
You haven't gotten to the interesting part yet. It's a slow story. It needs to build up.
Definitely. She may be harsh, but that doesn't make her wrong.
To:znf
wdym?
Well, I based it off my undergrad school so it is what it is lol. Foam swords coming in next chapters.
Mary is precious must protecc. But Sam is also a baddie. Be nicer Sam!
Jun 04, 2022
To:otkrlj
You fell for your own propaganda so hard you forgot to explain what it stands for lmao.
To:F.C Fondness
There are a lot of "she's".