Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 01, 2021
Somehow I almost feel like this could be a decent opening for an action movie
And I've reached the end :) Thank you for writing this story! There's a lot of stuff I really liked about it: Honey's development, the action scenes, Misha and Elias, Gray, Joshua(I think the chapter that went more in-depth about him probably is one of my favourites) and more. So, overall I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed reading midnight king :) In fact it's one of my favourite things I've read on here so far.
I'm guessing honey is going to show up soon for her chance at revenge (even if it'll hopefully matter less to her by now)
So that's the drunken serpent then. Also cool with the additional lbtq+ representation. I kind of feel like Misha X Elias is the kind of couple I'd secretly wish for when watching/reading anime/manga/light novels that's not explicitly gay but also usually won't dare to actually hope for just because it feels pretty uncommon with gay relationships in anime/manga where that's not the main focus(though of course that's also slowly changing, which is cool).
I guess that's actually the outcome you'd normally expect, but somehow I just wasn't thinking of it as a possibility after how over the top a lot of stuff has been so far. In hindsight I guess the police talk near the start might have been foreshadowing for this
I second the comment below in that I also almost was hoping the training would result in honey shouting attack names too(but it's obviously good the way it is too)
Sep 30, 2021
Somehow I wasn't expecting Misha to be sending memes, but it does seem like it'd be effective
I'm really starting to like Misha quite a bit by now. I could also somehow totally picture Charlotte (I'm not 100% sure I remember her name correctly, bit I think that was it) being the hooded mystery considering the queen symbolism.
So I'd probably be mistaken for a boiler there, apparently(though my hair colour is naturally almost a gradient between blonde and something more redd-ish instead of all one colour, so maybe that'd be enough to tell the difference)
Swimming everywhere actually seems like it'd be pretty cool(though I also just happen to like swimming)
I see that several other people have said so already, but this kind of almost feels like a really long poem
Wow, Mallory's father really comes across as pretty annoying (I guess probably as intended)
The missing comma in "her apartment asshole" really makes for a funnier mental image
Sep 29, 2021
Yay, my instincts did not fail me(the earlier parts of this "arc" reminded me a lot of some yuri light novels I've read, so nice to know my thoughts weren't entirely off the mark in that regard)
And she was indeed not thinking straight, in a sense.
I feel like I kind of can relate to Kai in the sense of not really knowing anything about random people that seem to recognise you(though in my case because I don't really remember faces very well) and in that I also don't really drink, though probably for less supernatural reasons.