Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A few stories had been gnawing at my mind for the past few years. This mght be a a good opportunity to pen them down!
Weekdays would be very busy for me but I will be sure to interact over the weekends.
ヽ(*゚д゚)ノ
May 19, 2022
To:ocrali
No new chapter (Until 150223) but the current chapter has finally been updated to its completion!
Side note, my silver badge has magically oxidized to bronze since I have been sorely absent for quite the three months so, in addition to preparing for MALxHF 2022, I will be slightly more frequent here~
To:Momentie
No more pain! 2037 the chapter has been updated to its completion!
Going to be slightly more active this few months in preparation for MALxHF 2022, will you be participating as well?
Feb 25, 2022
Certainly, EIV is going to be an unique experiment~
Feb 24, 2022
More of a story device in the perspective of the main character~
Busy wise, I am more occupied with real life stuff, although I very much wish to commit more effective time to writing… ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू )
Feb 23, 2022
"Forgive me for what I'm abt to subject this to"
The next chapter, "2038" will be published on 14/02/2023
Sad to say, I haven't even have the time to complete "2037" due to how busy everything became...
BUT, I will no doubt see this through!
Feb 15, 2022
I don't think the 2030s would be all that different from now apart from some quality-of-life upgrades~
I will finish this chapter at the very least at my earliest convenience, even though I had hoped for it to be uploaded in its entirety on Valentine's Day itself...
If you don't have the subtitles, you will just have to make them yourself~
I'm very proud of the cover myself, cutesy just like Kara herself with a slight tinge of melancholy sprinkle-tossed into it
Feb 06, 2022
To:Deleted User
(◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)✩ K-ON, eh? I will be there for the 1st chap~
Oooh~ Can't wait to hear it!
Jan 30, 2022
You said my name~
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
I can cry, right? This is my cue to cry, right?
Welcome to the end (So far)!
Thank you for showing me what I need to work on (Which is quite a bit really...)~
The drive to start writing again is ever so small but I think I can reach for the door again!
There was another~
(Shld be revealed next chapter) (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Jan 29, 2022
Ichigo Ichie
Goodnight, Charlotte~
May you wake up once again
☆⌒(ゝ。∂)