Jan 06, 2023
My probably last contest novel on the list complete - And what more fitting of a book to finish on than the winner😄.
And I should add, just like congratulations in general - You wrote a cohesive book in a short time with great art, that fits the brief and is alot of fun + You won😄😊.
__
As a book I would of liked to see more, a version where the camp is a week long and we get to more deeply know the cast without having to sort of rush a bit near the end.
I guess I'd like to see one of Cupids other attmpts at the experiment😅😂.
But I wouldn't necessarily take that as a negative, the fact I've come to the end and want more is argueble a great success!
And I appreciate how you went with an inclosed story too, its wholesomely conclusive😊.
I think your cast of characters are really lovable with great dynamics - That said I do think both the cast and story are a tad simple - I'm not sure if thats a bad thing or anything, but ya, nothing really surprised me, you could even kinda guess the tramuas to some degree - It isn't a challanging read - But I dont get the impression its meant to be, rather it's fun, wholesome and makes you smile :).
Overall I'd say its a great success and a worthy winner - Thanks for writing it and goodluck with your next work😄😊.
- Momentie😎👍