Oct 25, 2021
Got to say I'm really enjoying this series. Your descriptions of the characters atire and military structure is nicely done, not too detailed as to be boring but still with depth.
I get 'Eye of The World' vibes from it in the best way.
As for harsh criticism I can't think of much. The person (@Workaholic) below suggested that using conventional guns in the far future is off-putting but logically speaking if such weapons were maintained and never/rarely used I see no reason why they wouldn't still kill a man, ergo remain vaiable items or family airlooms (in much the same way I could kill someone today with 5th century sword).
He suggested moving your time period back, which you certainly could do, alternatively you could make up guns, that are still conventual but from a 100 years in our future if you get my gist.
Overall though it seems a fairly minor issue.
Looking forward to the next part😎👍.