Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hi there, This is the former home of some of my novels, you can find them these days over on RoyalRoad!
Jul 17, 2023
Dang his dad made the game, that explains a few lines from earlier😎.
And the reveal is made - Interesting times😊👍
Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmm, all the sus is happening here, things are looking bad for dachi😅
Jul 14, 2023
Hmmm, lots of interesting things going on - In particular the mother with child seems to indicate finding your family is not impossible😄.
Guild does seem a little sus tho, espcially Sanae's personality shift at the end and Makoto being...well... named Makoto😉😂
Jul 06, 2023
Eyo finally cuaght up - And proper description of Kasumi, nice😎.
I am a little curious how we get another 20 odd chapters out of this, seems we're nearing a point of no return already - Guess I shall have to wait and see😄❤️
I think you maybe over did the balls joke a bit - I appreciate illustrating that Grace is more innocent then she should be but despite it being a petty short chapter, it got tiring by the end😅
Jul 04, 2023
Lol, Haru is oddly tight for someone with his parents giga allowence😆😅
Also, a description of Kastu would go a long way - Maybe there was one before but a reminder never hurts😉😎 - Though she seems like a nice girl and asks good questions to😆😉
Oh no, another challanger approachs! And this one isn't a figment of his imagination!
Jul 03, 2023
Sounds rather danmachi, but I like danmachi so I guesd that aint bad😅😆.
Mostly just really love your cover art so will try read some more if I get chance❤️.
Oh what I caught up? Danggggg yo, I was really settling into so much that I forgot webnovels arn't completed books😆.
Well then, Hella looking foward to more😄❤️
That was great! You incorporate the video game aspects in a way I'm loving, having him be under leveled, having the Exile fighting with her smarts instead of raw magical power - Really good fight😄
Hoh-hoh, now things are getting real😄
Tsundere Silva was unexpected, but welcome😉🤣
Jul 02, 2023
A player killer huh, that intriguing 🤔😄
Jul 01, 2023
Hmmm-m seems the presumably main conflict of real or not is coming into the focus now🤔 - Doth tragety lie ahead?🥲
Jun 28, 2023
Damn, very nice introuduction to our heroine😄