Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Short story guy forced to write long ones.
Aug 14, 2023
I wonder how Kiyoshi will react if Hiromi agrees lol. Parts of him are still a mystery so I guess it's hard to guess right now.
Looks like even more romance's going to come into Hiromi's life lol, albeit not being involved this time.
Aug 13, 2023
I like how they don't blush and just talk coolly about how they will eventually love themselves in a logical way lol, nice change from the typical dramatized teenage way. And I guess Karma did bite them back, lol.
Dang, man's throwing around money like it's nothing. At least it might relieve some guilt after scamming him lol, so Karma might not bite him back in the ass.
The story's not ending anytime soon. Lol.
Lol, Koyomi did make a point when she questioned Kei because he had similar pictures on the wall.
Aug 12, 2023
I doubt anyone would go for shield cuz it's boring but ig that's just me lol. This first chapter certainly is chaotic lol. But ig there was a lot of information to disclose, and it's easy to read so I wouldn't say it's much of a problem. One thing though, I think you should be a little bit more subtle when the mc's thinking eternally. For example if he has the intention to do something or if he's feeling something, in this case it's not very nice to just write what he's thinking literally since it makes reading it more bland. Hope that helps.
He truly did live out his goals, my boy Haru 😭😭😭. Not to mention how based of him to give not just Grace, but also a great amount of people even more meaning. Fuc, can't believe it's the end, my eyes are blurring.
Aug 11, 2023
Ah yes, conversing about incest, inbred children and death cults. And next they start coming up with nicknames for each other. Well, now that I think about it the contrast is oddly symbolic for their relationship, as well as them almost doing the deed in a church lol.
And I thought they were gonna say org- ok u get it. They're not gonna do something unholy in such a place would they now?
The sumi gang have fully won. 🙏
When Grace was described with wings I thought about listening to Wings of Piano right away lol. Gotta say it fits.
To:kazesenken
Dang, the image I conjured up from Grace's accident made me guess "All I am not". Kind of like those sequences where the girl was just beautiful and fine one second and then the next she's... yeah I think u get it. Glad I was wrong, though ig it's not all that much better.
Dang, SAO vibes.
Aug 10, 2023
Dang, I mean the trial thing already gives me re:zero vibes but I didn't think Kousuke's rambling also remind me of Subara's time with Rem lol.