Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Jul 11, 2023
NOOO what the FUCK why does he have good grades I feel betrayed bitch ok but in all seriousness, man's really taking the school idol thing seriously with the star athlete star student star appearance what is he, a shoujo love interest? get outta here
p.s. that reference tho
poor hayato honestly nothing sucks more than having your dream ruined by something you had 0 fault in, and it especially sucks how it happens so often while I like the narration, I'll have to say that the dialogue so far sounds like they're all having an interview obviously the best approach isn't to have all the digressions and pauses from real life (though tbh it's my favorite kind of dialogue, just not a popular one) but it feels like everyone talks the same way with the same sentence structure, politely, talking out all their ideas in one go, which broke my immersion after some time I thought at first that it could be the mc's voice/perspective affecting this, but maybe that's just the writing? I don't know
honestly, pretty good first chapter its easy to get a feel of the protagonist's pragmatic mind, not necessarily detached but working from a logic-based rather than emotional perspective
well, that's certainly a reaction to one's son getting stabbed at least it seemed like the dad knew no one would be in danger (?)
ykno, all things considered, posting this before the rewrite is kind of bittersweet I do believe that you'll improve even though I like the story as is (mostly because you've mentioned being happy about PBG brotherhood). I guess you could see it as symbolic in a way :P it's a cute chapter to end on even with Akari getting tortured as usual
To:Deleted User
he might not appreciate it
everyone out here posting essays but I can't so I'll just say that even though stealing people's children is bad, I felt for them anyway it's the kind of thing that stays with you your whole life even if it was 'only' the first six years kind of reminds me of prince and the pauper where henry VIII is a monster to everyone but his son, who sees him as family no matter what he has done and even after he 'wakes up' so to say it's kind of telling if as time goes on you remember more good than bad from someone who objectively harmed you yet loved (?) you like are those things mutually exclusive? the answer is no obviously
I thought she'd kill him so there's that
you said wholesome...
hm hm, that's suspicious I feel likee googling hifalutin would harm my well-being so I'll die curious
well damn, I guess his wound healed fast
oh dear, he got a harem fast
she never thought about chicken, so that automatically makes her superior
ngl, I didn't actually think he'd leave but now he gotta have a sports AND a band arc and get a gf or else he might face a fate worse than listening to kya's singing on vc
Jul 10, 2023
To:seanyori
great minds think alike...