Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 02, 2023
To:Kirb
I'm glad you've been enjoying this so much, I definitely did my best to consider all the ways I would act in a situation like this, and I'm glad people seem to be connecting.
Jun 27, 2023
kino as fuck
as someone with no sugar tooth myself, damn man, this hits.
Another great chapter. The hatred of gamers is real in this one. Both Jim's are an entertaining duo and seeing them interact with Ogden is a treat. Unfortunately, while I'm entertained, I can't speak much on the whole Warhammer thing, being unfamiliar with it. Still, that was a nice last line. Now I have to read the next chapter you fuck.
Jun 26, 2023
To:Geta
ahh, something else to fix in editing
Casper is adorable, the cat is adorable, and while I agree the transition was sharp I appreciated not having to take too long to get to the point in a sense.
Jun 25, 2023
To:Kaisei
grandma has her idiosyncrasies
To:Pernodi
thank you kindly, I appreciate how much you enjoyed this entry, it's been a lot of fun to write.
Jun 24, 2023
hehe, thank you, I'm glad you're already hooked
Jun 23, 2023
So fucking cute, this whole rock throwing chapter has my lungs wheezing
he better
Personality is something i would have attributed more to your narration, but thank you kai!
well I'm glad I pulled it off well
Jun 22, 2023
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words
To:Shulox
Rimi is, in fact, best girl