Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a me. I'm an aspiring light novel writer hoping to one day see my works in anime form. I hope that my works at least brighten up your day and give you something to look forward to.
Jul 17, 2026
Only a few chapters left. Feel like Victor's going to get humbled.
Well, at least Victor's deciding to not ignore what the heroes are doing.
Now, we're in the final arc.
Well, I guess it's fair Enji gets his arm back considering the villain was too OP for the sacrifice magic to do anything to him.
Well, if the witch queen could survive, surely her arch rival had a way of surviving too.
A little late for that, Lycoris.
Power up?
I always wonder why grunts are so weak. I guess maybe armies prioritize quantity over quality as if they had more people like the protagonists, they probably wouldn't be getting overrun.
And things have already gone to shit.
Final arc time.
Guess now it's just training for the final battle.
Guess we're on the heroic route now.
Really wanted a Mirai villain arc.
I feel just beating her, especially if the witch queen's power is used, will only worsen Mirai's psych and push her towards betrayal.
Still think there's a chance Mirai joins the villains.