Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello Everyone! I'm a lover of all things horror, and can't go a day without writing or reading! My dream is to be a published author, so hopefully being on Honeyfeed will help. Thanks in advance for reading my work!
May 13, 2026
To:Kohaku Rin
Mostly all talk of love, and how it shows different kinds. Lacey and Velvet both loved the MC, but how they expressed it, especially in their final moments, really drove it home. To quote Shinra: "As long as someone views it as love, then it is."
To:Nyagare404
Oh dear....I shall look forward to the misery!
May 12, 2026
I admire his work ethic, but calling the police and showing them his 'new' office. Sounds like the better/safer option.
I'm betting Sayane is either going to make his life better or much worse.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
This is bringing back a lot of memories for me. Now the question is: Does Masaru fear the eyes or his bosses more?
The description is intense and gross in the best way. Remind me not to eat while reading this lol.
What a great ending line. Poor Yuuto!
To:Mara
You'll find out soon!
🤐😆
May 11, 2026
Yep, poor Jeremy is in for a ride. Thanks for checking this out!
This was really good. I didn't see anything suggesting that Reina wasn't actually there, so the ending threw me off. If you ever decide to write more about this story, then I'll gladly leap in to see what the camera catches. Good luck with the contest!
This was beautiful! I still don't understand the title, though.
Interesting twist, but now the title doesn't make any sense. If Sayo is Makoto's mother why would she be his crush?
May 10, 2026
Thank you! Yours is also real psyhorror. I'm going to be on pins and needles for the next few weeks!