Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello Everyone! I'm a lover of all things horror, and can't go a day without writing or reading! My dream is to be a published author, so hopefully being on Honeyfeed will help. Thanks in advance for reading my work!
May 10, 2026
To:Mara
Thank you for writing it. I'm choosing to believe that our main trio are happy and safe. I don't need to know what happened with the aunt and the other clones. But if you ever write a sequel or spin-off I'll gladly read it!
No! That poor girl/s had it worse than anyone else. I almost screamed when I read this one!
They definitely came across as freaked out. I'm curious about what would have happened if they kept acting like students, though. Not all of them were part of the experiment....right?
To:Isoruku D. Envar
Thank you very much! I'm not familiar with "Beauty in dark." Is it a novel?
I wasn't disappointed, just confused. You have a strong premise that shows a lot of promise. You've done a great job building tension, and giving out just enough information to leave readers wanting more. I'm going to try to finish reading the rest of your story today. Good luck with the rest of the contest!
May 09, 2026
Dun dun dun! Are we about to get some answers or see a twist?
I'm confused. This feels like another time skip, and aren't they supposed to be detectives? With the police? Why are they using random people for this? It didn't sound like they had his permission, so they basically just killed a man, and helped the Pattern become smarter.
This doesn't feel like an investigation. It's the definition of insanity. They're doing the same thing-observing the Pattern-and hoping for a different outcome. And only two people have the right to claim to be insane in this group since Ami still hasn't shown any signs of being affected.
They were worth it............I wish there was a way to mark for spoilers on Honeyfeed lol.
Oh she made sense this time. It's just.....what happens next is my only real complaint.
It did.................................and it didn't lol.
I see your game, and I doubt that was the only entrance!
You're welcome. Thank you for writing it!
Gotcha. I just finished reading the ending, and it's amazing!
Are they on Honeyfeed? I'll gladly read them!
Um?.......................Happy ending? I enjoyed the ride, but now I need to go cry. This was amazing, and I really hope you go far in the contest!