Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Weaver of tales. Loves to make things by word or by hand.
Jun 14, 2025
To:Sakura Mazaki
Yeah, it makes sense that names can change, but the change can't be fake.
For him, that would take not only changing from someone willing to do awful things, but now he doesn't see himself as a victim of the Duke any more.
Jun 10, 2025
The resolution isn't obvious and draws the reader forward. Well done.
Jade has quite a rapt audience of people willing to do better... or at least consider it.
I liked the idea of a magic system that implied "sometimes your words can do harm or good that you never intended so be careful what you say", but like, literally.
Jun 09, 2025
Orsted needs a new boyfriend so Jade can stay. Meanwhile, Connor seems the most insightful of the bunch.
Youve got a read on our characters. Symphon may have a trick or two up his sleeve, but traveling between worlds isn't supposed to be easy for anyone but Royals, and Shiori isn't good enough at magic yet.
Jun 08, 2025
Poor Orsted, his partner is getting close with someone else. Apparently Jade's cooking is that good. 😆
Unusually bold bullies. Andy went from confident to whimpering in no time. Maybe stealing girl's lunches is more his speed.
Jun 07, 2025
I love you working in the actual old Futhark runes
Even Jade showed signs of embarrassment there.
Conner has his head on straight, but I'm sure Ariel realizes this all would have been more gentle if she had been honest sooner.
There are other powerful things in Nyx besides Duke Preator, but he easily one of the most despicable.
Lol, "And Shiori goes for the long pass, here's the windup... She sends him soaring and he comes to a gentle stop crashing against a rock after only barely clipping that one tree. What a pitch!"
I tried not to reveal her trick, but hopefully the reveal was fun since Shiori has quite a few more problems to overcome before she's safe.
Jun 04, 2025
Very sympathetic with Connor. Hilarious with Jade saying "no hankypanky? I'll see if I can obey that rule."
I mean, if he can learn language from a kiss then... what else can he learn? Lol
The way to a future brother-in-law's heart is through his stomach? (Assuming it isn't a fight with swords, in which case I would recommend aiming between the ribs)
Oh boy, this is fixing to be a bigger confrontation than the one with Janice, and it feels like the stakes are higher.