Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Weaver of tales. Loves to make things by word or by hand.
May 23, 2025
The dynamics they have going keep getting better. So funny that Ariel copies with psychological explanations rather than realize he likes her. Great dramatic irony.
To:Sakura Mazaki
Tsubame is fun to write. Such a ham.
The tension with Symphon/Otonashi coming to a head was fun to write. I found myself writing faster through these next few chapters, excited to get the ideas out.
I always struggle planning reveals on new information. Often I make things too complex. Hopefully it all makes sense and is fun to read.
May 22, 2025
More cute interactions and a mystery about why Jade is there.
The meta level of their conversation plays well with Ariel's anxieties.
May 21, 2025
I always love writing Tsubame. She's crazy.
Boy you ask clever questions! And the strawberry cake thing does get explained until Shiori ends up trapped in Nyx. Hopefully the trip there is fun!
That much power, Princesses from Nyx must be real trouble!
To:Japanese🌹Rose
That's high praise coming from the author of "Mission: Love"! Your book is deservedly popular and I wish you the best of luck.
This is my first time writing in this format (such short chapters).
I struggled on the format and I'm glad it didn't feel too off.
Yeah, that will be book two: how Shiori overcomes the Royal power and prepares to save all of Nyx. "War of Ascension"
I'm taking your feedback very seriously when thinking about possible edits.
May 18, 2025
I'm hoping to write a couple more books for resolution, but my struggle has been how to get the love interests to a satisfactory ending for this book.
I'm very open to thoughts ot advice.
May 17, 2025
I've always appreciated your feedback and didn't mean to pressure you. You deserve a break! You wrote so much great stuff right at the end and completed a story that fulfilled all of the promises from Act 1. You should be proud.
I asked the judges on the ask-about-contest discord and they said it was okay (but wouldn't count toward judging).
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Mission: Love in the finals. 👍
There's a half-dozen points throughout this chapter that add realism to the story while keeping an edge of otherworldly fantasy. It works well.
The dramatic irony in the friend's conversation (expensive dress) builds anticipation for the next chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
May 16, 2025
I also vote "I loved the phone line".
Impact coming soon. Ariel's lack of confidence is classic for the genre and works well here. Excited to read more.
This chapter builds on the others. They've got a playful dynamic, and I'm curious to see where it goes.
More answers coming soon, and hopefully the chaos that comes with the answers feels exciting and fun. I appreciate the feedback and would love to know of any parts don't work.
May 15, 2025
Fast build on the characters and a magical opening scene that feels like a promise.
It evokes "Berlin wall" feelings quickly, and I'm forced to wonder how that accident happened to Grandpa...
Looking forward to a good read!