Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 17, 2026
It made my day to see more of this story. That day is going to be difficult to talk about.
May 14, 2026
what a cute and wonderful story. I love your characters, especially Shiori. I also like how you should that people are not one dimensional and what you see is not everything. thanks for making me cry at the end. 😭🤭
😭😭😭😭☺️what a way to make his feelings known. Izumi kissing first… nothing but tears.
shiori’s reaction was priceless.
I think we all need a friend like Shiori.
can’t believe that Shiori caved. Either she actually wanted to go, or her loyalty to Izumi is on a very high level.
May 13, 2026
I am enjoying this relationship that you building
May 04, 2026
I enjoy reading Izumi’s inner comments. It adds depth to her character. I am beginning to relate to her more. Kuruma is so clueless.
Apr 30, 2026
That was some good advice.
I am thinking that the lost notebook is going to be trouble. I am glad she has some real friends.
Apr 27, 2026
You have mentioned that she was running away from bad things at her last school. I feel like it might return, but with her friend group, she will be ok. What a vibe. I am loving the story this far.
I enjoy the dynamics between the characters.
I am so glad that I could not sleep. Finding this was wonderful. Your story telling draws me in with its cinematic imagery. I love it so far
Apr 21, 2026
Teo best friends and one girl. That is a recipe for disaster.
😭😭😭You really know how to tug on the heart strings. By far this was the saddest chapter. Not sure if I can take more like that one. But I love how your writing style changed when it was supposed to be Ash’s writing.