Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 23, 2026
I understand that Etoile being hopeful about grandpa, but I get the feeling he knew that he would not make it. Whether he is still alive or not, i feel this was always a one way trip. 😭
I like how you follow up a sad chapter with a cute one. This slow exploration of feelings for each other juxtaposed with the exploration of a new world fits perfectly.
😭😭I knew this would happen, but I don’t think she expected to read that. It is like Grandpa knew he would not make this journey.
I am loving the cliffhangers. Athena is not amused with her new crew.
Jun 22, 2026
Lost in space! I get the feeling this was the plan.
For some reason in this scene, Athena reminded me of the hologram in Red Dwarf. Her sarcasm and rudeness made me laugh.
Jun 20, 2026
Grandpa! 😭😭
Jun 17, 2026
Ok. I predict there will be tears reading this story. Thanks Mara.
Jun 14, 2026
o enjoyed this story. I am glad that he was able to get some closure, even though he doesn’t remember. overall, I felt that it ended way to soon. either way though, it was a fun read
Jun 13, 2026
😭😭😭
Yep. I am convinced that I read this story from you before. Same story, same characters, same stall, but different. it feels better, more personal.
oh wow! This hits much harder than the original that I think I read. I can’t wait to see what has changed. 😀
Oh no! what happened to him?
Jun 12, 2026
I like how you tell us just enough about what is going on to draw us in. You did that part well. I know Kenji is going through some stuff, but he was a total asshole to Sachi.
Jun 03, 2026
First, I want to say that I enjoyed reading this. The characters seemed well developed and thought out. Most characters acted like you expected them to, even if you did not know why. My only complaint of the story is that the ending felt extremely rushed. There was so much that could have still been explored. If you choose to explore this story more, it would be well received. Thank you for sharing.