Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 08, 2026
What a beautiful moment. Kaya finally got the strength to put everything on the line. Gerda feels the same way, but is not as strong as she acts, so she detaches from the situation. I hope Gerda can realize what she feels.
Kaya has grown so much here. I love how she tries to reason out her feelings
What is the exact moment we fall in love with someone? Can it be defined or even recognized? These moments in time that you capture here are wonderful and feel real.
Apr 03, 2026
sad but true
I want to cry for Gerda. She has so much pain that she carries within herself. She wants so much to release it, but she is afraid to let go. Such as it is when the pain is all you have known. 😭
Mar 27, 2026
Yhe innocence is almost overwhelming. I love it. Kaya is starting to piece together what she feels, even if she doesn’t want to accept it. If we get a kiss scene, it is my guess is that she will initiate it.
Mar 24, 2026
“Good things never last.” why don’t we ever say that about the bad things? This was a tear jerker of a chapter. 😭😭I hope they can find peace within each other.
Mar 23, 2026
Wait, am I actually the first this time? miracles happen. I love how you are letting their feelings grow. Even more, I like the innocence they both possess. I think you are catching these moments perfectly. It reminds me of the first time I held the hand of a girl I liked while on a school trip to Yosemite.
What random scenarios are popping into Gerda’s head?
For some reason, I don’t think this is a good idea.
It is sad that her fondest memories of where she grew up are porcelain cats.
Mar 22, 2026
To:Eytha
I wanted to fit more into it. There was more scenes with her friends, and more scenes with the people at the Blue Gate. To be honest it was evolving into a story that was more like a long running series than a contest novel. Maybe I cut too much. The end felt rushed even to me.
I agree with that.
I didn’t see it all as epilogue. To me it is all part of the story. Many of us live our lives not knowing anything about the dangers around us. We feel safe. No matter what happens the world goes on.
I have not seen Lain in a long time. I can kind of see it, now that you mention it.