Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 12, 2026
I like how you tell us just enough about what is going on to draw us in. You did that part well. I know Kenji is going through some stuff, but he was a total asshole to Sachi.
Jun 03, 2026
First, I want to say that I enjoyed reading this. The characters seemed well developed and thought out. Most characters acted like you expected them to, even if you did not know why. My only complaint of the story is that the ending felt extremely rushed. There was so much that could have still been explored. If you choose to explore this story more, it would be well received. Thank you for sharing.
This was never going to end well.
This is going to be awkward.
Why do I think that Yuri is trying to make a girlfriend for herself. What was that show for Says.
Jun 02, 2026
I am enjoying the story. I wonder what Yuri’s motivation for all this is. I am trying to figure out her game, I am sure we will eventually find out. as strange as I find her, I knew a girl in high school that was like that. The thing is, he protests a little, but I feel it is for show. I think he actually enjoys it.
May 30, 2026
it is great to have finally found this story again. I love the complexity of Yui’s character. The conversation in the swimsuit store was fun to read. I like embarrassing moments like that.
May 28, 2026
😭what a place to end it. My family is really into genealogy. So, I understand the looking at photographs and journals trying to piece together what the person was like.
May 27, 2026
😭😭You are making me cry so much at 3am. It is easy for us to think of ourselves as independent beings. Our actions are our own. the reality we exist in an ecosystem where everything we do has an affect on everything and everyone around us.
Your characters feel so real. Sol is so much like an autistic girl I know, forget she is a machine. Karla is the kind that lack confidence in herself and second guesses everything. Sorry. I am having a hard time putting what I want to say in words. But all your characters, I know real people like them. They behave like real people.
😭😭the feeling of wanting to belong is fundamental. I wonder if Elsa is aware that by wanting to forget, she is actually hurting Laya?
This place sounds beautiful. I don’t know why, but i picture to myself a farming community in either Provence or Tuscany. I have not decided which yet. Sol is great. I had almost forgotten that she was a machine.
May 21, 2026
Survivor’s guilt. I feel for Sol. I know she wasn’t a big part of this chapter, but I think about how difficult things must be.
May 20, 2026
Karla, please don’t go down the path of regret. it is a treacherous path. I hope you can learn to live in the moment and enjoy what you have instead oh dwelling on what you once had. Embrace the now.
To:Mara
thanks for reading