Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm literally a Manul. No, really.
Aug 25, 2026
Nice little detail of Zagin grasping for her non-existent hair :3
Crap, I was too late :/ But its never too late to read good old Maracore!:3
I like this arc. It has this cool post-apocalyptic atmoshpere to it where you can just feel how simple, rough and brutal their lives had become
So military service in Rhosaire is only temporary? Or does that only apply to Odonarans?🤔 It's definitely a significant reveal that it was that fool Garrett who was responsible for making them the Order's enemy. Must be a hard realization for Brochwel...
To:Sabella
Like a true furry
It certainly is one explanation for her social awkwardness xD
To:Nyatoh
That's pretty on point
To:Mara
In the latest draft I changed just yesterday, there actually was a scene where one of them sings... but it was Haku, not Pan...
I ended up removing it bcs I thought it might interfere with the investigation and feel a little out of nowhere... Maybe I should have kept it 😭
To:Jen_F
Let’s just say the truth behind Miri’s disappearance won’t be what most people might expect 👀
Aug 24, 2026
That's such a cool and realistic concept, reminds me of Late Bronze Age, I think Mycenaean culture had similar societal structures
Oh Aoda, you cheeky gal :3 She was testing him the whole time, wasn't she? Why else would she suddenly want to spend time with him? I just like her (guess I have a soft spot for bug girls). The fact that she's supposed to be his enemy (at least rn...) makes it even better. The tension between them is great
Yep, while Haku is extremely experienced when it comes to combat and heroics, she's apparently terrible at any kind of deception xD I mean, her previous adventures probably involved walking directly into castles and announcing: "We are here to defeat the Demon King!" Pan on the other hand has spent years as a poor outsider, so she's naturally much better at navigating through sitatuatins like this :3
Good one. I especially enjoyed the second half with the four of them going to Ulin. Really cool idea with the disguises of leather, copper and bone. For me scenes like that or when they rode that cart through the jungle, are just memorable. I want this drawn! (I wanna see my girl Stella . .. )
I'm surprised I'm still alive tbh
Aug 23, 2026
First !
A hero who fights only for his own glory isn't much of a hero :3