Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm literally a Manul. No, really.
Aug 21, 2026
To:Jen_F
Isn't it?? It’s like sleeping on a plane, smh, it feels like you don’t sleep at all! I’m totally with Pan there too for the raccoon-persons... we'll see if we actually get to meet a real one at some point xD
To:Mara
Yep, that's what I had in mind, but with much more greenery and babylonian style architecture :3 I agree with you, journey stories simply need memorable places, and they are so much fun to come up with
Oh, I like where this is headed! The pace and action have noticeably picked up with the second arc, in a good way. Nice way of introducing the yet-uncorrupted Prince, this is going to be good
I like how of all things, it was Nimlal's advice that saved Zagin from being raped, tho in the end, she still had to resort to brute force to save herself. I just hope that after this, she'll be less naïve when talking to strangers
Aug 20, 2026
Ahhh, I knew it! Did she misinterpret the gods’ words? Or is she actually exactly where she's supposed to be? I just hope she can get away from that Jackal guy before he can lay a hand on her
The ending caught me off guard, ngl. I wish I could sleep on command like that lmao. Anyway, Tecca seems a bit too carefree about their plan. Her "drinking" plan ought to be funny, tho 🍻
To:Rose
I just saw the review you wrote, and I can't tell you how grateful I am for your kind and thoughtful words. Knowing that someone enjoys what I write is honestly the most encouraging thing. Thank you so much.
*dies from cuteness overload* This was sooo good, I simply love these kinds of chapters!. Couldn't they have just taken all of the kitties? >.< But I also liked how everyone was curious about Elian's power. Especially the part where Myan was almost "relieved" that he still burns his tongue when eating something hot, lol
Wow, thank you so much, Rose! I'm so glad you liked this story, since it's a quite different from my usual writing. Your words really made my day. Thank you! ❤️
Embrace the maracore-action!!
Aug 19, 2026
No Silje, don't listen to the worms! Please don't let them corrupt her I loved the sudden escsalation and the fight against those monsters. I know Ive told you before, but you write action scenes so well even tho you said you don't rlly like them :3
To:Nyatoh
Thanks! I had a lot of fun designing Boramgar. I wanted it to feel like a mix of Minas Tirith and ancient Babylonia, with the hanging gardens, domes and stuff :3
It will definitely be a different kind of adventure for them there :3 (time to mix things up a bit, heh heh)
Indeed! It's actually a subtype of Pan-Jutsu👊🐼
I've got a feeling this Tarquin guy will end up joining their party after all. At first glance, he seems pretty unimpressive, but I bet there’s more to him than meets the eye. Tho an older pharmacist lady could be a fun addition to the party too :D Hmm... I think the damselfly girl from earlier be my fav, but I guess that wouldn't make much sense xD