Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm literally a Manul. No, really.
Aug 16, 2026
To:Jen_F
Yep, the journey needed to continue! And I think everyone knows the feeling of having to endure an annoying kid during a ride, but it sure builds patience xD
To:Mara
It could become a funny scene if Pan actually agrees one day
To:Nyatoh
Thank you! I needed a reason for them to move on, and the actual heatwave gave me the perfect inspiration
Aug 15, 2026
To:Sabella
I was worried it might have been a bit too on the nose, but I'm glad you liked it
It just fits her so perfectly in so many scenes, that's why I loved that sketch
Aug 14, 2026
I love Aoda's design. It's cool that she's not just a "cute girl with antennae" but actually feels like a distinct race with that chitinous skin and those compound eyes.
The already established jealousy between her and Tecca is gold. Can't wait for more of that
Aug 13, 2026
It's simple but effective! 😋
I knew you wouldn't let that one pass xD
It's still a long way to go before Pan can make Haku realize that she matters too but it's definitely a first step in the right direction!
Something like that xD Plus a bit of childhood muscle memory
I’ll just blame that on my imaginary red-blue color blindness 👀 Maybe your wife has a point there xD
I honestly thought about that for quite some time xD One idea I had was that maybe the red ribbon was actually the reason why the knight could hit him, because it helped him aim... So when Ellie didn’t give him the ribbon at first, I was like, *gasp* “Is that the key?!”
I rlly need to check out all these songs you keep mentioning, but I usually read while at work so I can't listen to them
Reading the first half, with Ellie's newfound courage and determination, I rlly thought things were gonna be different this time... and yet Larkin still ended up dead again 😪 Thanks to Lord Edmund I dared to hope again... come on man, surely THIS time!! That thing with the wall HAS to be the key...
That's some serious Mission Impossible shit with that mask :D I really like the idea. The fact that it's limited to only a few hours will make for some nice suspense later, I'm sure
I wonder what that ambush is about, but "Odonarans" sounds interesting, some kind of fairy people with dragonfly wings?