Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 02, 2026
A chihuahua?! I mean, of course, the goddess's annoying pet is a chihuahua. Can't blame the little demon for trying to escape the pink dresses and ribbons though.
And more merman action and KISSES! And plans to visit the families. That goddess better not mess anything up now.
Yayyyyy, Red the dragon is back! Poor Adish, allergic, seasick, AND afraid of heights??? I sympathize, even though I'd love to ride a dragon (until I'd be terrified of being high up...) But they made it; they found and entered the rift.
Awww, for a moment I was thinking Thorny was actually Nona's great-great-great-grandfather, but they're best friends anyway. So now everybody's back, leveled up, and with all their gear fixed -- ready to get this Wish over with.
Awww, poor God-Thorny. It was great to see his past. He's definitely more than just an imp -- and no wonder he's grumpy and having a hard time trusting people - including Nona to a certain degree...
Of course, everyone will help bring their grumpy imp (or not imp??) back. And fortunately, they know someone with a boat...
To:LisaLisa
Oh yes... Elian might not have realized it yet, but there's definitely something there...
And, yeah... It's unfortunately a universal tendency to ignore problems until they affect someone or something you care about... So Beohr's reasoning is all too realistic. 🥺
They are so cute! And they deserve a bit of happy downtime with some good food (and comfy beds and baths). And you can relax about the trapper - he's *coughs* mainly a plot device for me info-dumping a bit... 😹
His exile causing trouble in the future is a fair guess... but first, we have some fluff ahead. ❤️
THORNY NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I trust that's not the last we see of the coolest imp ever. Right?!
This was definitely not the best way their first meeting with another elf could go. I wonder what made her work with that creep Conrad?
Ah, so much romance going around. *sighs happily* And I was about to complain that nobody got the sext captain, but fortunately, I was wrong. Lorian's going to be blushing for a long time - and the others snigger...
It's a good thing Nona is finally putting her brain cell to work: realizing the world is very different from what she learned as a child. And I'm getting more curious about what the Wish will actually involve.
And the romance continues - and I'm both glad and disappointed that Thorny chose that moment to stop being upset... because while I'm totally rooting for them, it's also going very fast, and we haven't seen enough interactions between them for the relationship to feel earned. (Not that I have anything against love/lust at first sight, but it wouldn't have felt right for them at that time - especially not with Thorny still bound by the ten-meter rule.)
I see romance!!! They are so cute! And if they need to spend time on land, she can always carry him around, bridal style. 😻😻😻
And it seems our lovely merman has Thorny figured out better than Nona... I hope they make up soon, because they're both right here. Hopefully they'll manage to have a real talk, and grow from it.
Totally ignoring the family drama and asshat wishes from the asshat deities to focus on the important stuff:
The pretty merman is back!!!! And they're KISSINNNNGGGG!!!! Lessgooooo!!!
Oh no. Adish's backstory is even sadder than I thought - no wonder he's so distrustful of both the gods and the Wish Bearers. And on top of that, he's now also seasick. Boats are horrible things. I actually had a theory that the Goddess assigned Thorny as a kind of guardian to Nona when she was chosen - and that these weird quests were tests to check her loyalty and moral.... But it seems the deities are just asshats in general.
Oct 01, 2026
OMG you took them to the red-light district?! And Nona didn't have a clue. Of course she'd be happy to have 'a good time', probably thinking of board games or something... On the other hand, where else would they find a slightly insane but capable (and hot!) captain with a trusty ship??