Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hobbyist writer, attempting to improve. Criticism welcome.
Jul 25, 2023
Anti really needs to let it go.
Jul 24, 2023
To:Deleted User
Totally. I don't agree with them either. In her position, I would agree to Thelian's plan.
Once again, I'm blown away by your ability to create interesting characters and narrate with a strong voice. The details you squeezed into this fictional Japanese prefecture also go a long way to make it seem more real.
She certainly has a very pessimistic take. After weighing the lives that will be lost today against the lives of everyone who would be born in the future as a direct result of her actions, she decided that the least worst action is to allow people to die.
At least, that's what she's saying in this chapter, but she has a chip on her shoulder that she still hasn't brought out into the open. Thelian has only scratched its surface.
To:Pope Evaristus
The train _was_ fairly empty.
Jul 23, 2023
Small note, you probably meant eight billion, not million. or maybe this is post-apoc and you did mean million, but that would certainly raise a lot of questions, like how the bullet train still operated.
Jul 21, 2023
To:kazesenken
So you get portal isekai’d. You don’t speak the language, but you know better than to drink unboiled water when you’re not used to the local bacteria. Don’t want the so-called Montezuma’s revenge. Eventually you learn the language and find out that people get sick and die if they don’t eat the fruit, but you didn’t get sick at all. Sure, there’s other possible explanations. Maybe you’re immune, but nothing you can’t figure out with a little experimentation.
In before his next dream is just fields and fields of grass.
200 chapters! Congrats!
And it was a good one too. Kidney forcing the president to break character, and the audience noticing was a good touch.
Jul 19, 2023
Their glorious return! I really enjoyed the juxtapositions in this chapter about the anime life in Lucille's head and reality. The beach is always crowded, it's never pristine, anime girls don't curse or have high blood pressure, and people hiring for part-time jobs aren't happy to see you quit once you have enough money for the one thing you want to buy.
Jul 17, 2023
Yup, his mom loved his dad, and as he just demonstrated, he doesn’t quite understand how that works yet.
Absolutely nailed it. That’s pretty much what I was going for, but she’s one of the ones that eventually comes around, even if she’s still a bit dishonest.
To:Shulox
Tomoyuki pointed out that I somehow missed replying to or liking like half of your comments. I sincerely apologize. I have no idea how that happened. I want to blame it on an ad blocker or something, but I definitely saw and liked some of them.
I just wanted to say I sincerely appreciated your comments. I'm not fishing for more reads here—I know I haven't been keeping up with my reads on pretty much anything—but if it seemed like I was ignoring you, I want to apologize, because that was never my intention.
Thelian's dad is getting all his information from Lord Gwendar, the High Priest, who doesn't like witches.
But he's right about one thing. Chika may eat the sacred fruit on occasion, but she doesn't need to do so to survive like everyone else, and there's a chance she could pass that on to her children.
Two very good points. Yes, she can be pessimistic at times, but about this, she's naive. She's lucky Thelian is on her side.
And yes, she's been in the world for many years, and I'm glad that came through well enough for you to pick up on it in this chapter.