Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 09, 2023
OOO this is really interesting, I love the third-person type POV. And there is so much tension already.
Wow she sounds so beautiful!
Ok this is pretty funny, but you're descriptions are actually amazing
Wow I didn't see that coming! Surely he can find another way to stay there.
To:Kaisei
I mean they want to get rid of the Phoenix, but yes they are suspicious
It's true against April and Lynn there wasn't much they could do
You know what, sometimes Isabella has a point
I'm debating whether or not to include more of it
When they can get away with it they certainly do
Probably when he walks into a room
I've never played before, are they people in that too?
Jul 08, 2023
So omnious! I know a lot happened in this chapter but that one line about the stars sounds heartbreaking.
Jul 06, 2023
Oh no, it's some kind of blight? Are they completely done for??? This is really wholesome though, I'm very much team Claire.
Jul 03, 2023
To:minatika
Yeah they found it pretty easy didn't they? Haha he is actually inspired by the scent of a candle, it took me a while to try and figure out what he would smell like.
Jul 01, 2023
Oooo that would have been a tough fight! I feel like Claire would have just sat back and watched 😂 I love Toren though, happy to see him make his return. It sounds like you have some experience with farming, this feels like a very real issue for people during the harvest season