Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I have an expensive keyboard, and I don't what to do with it! [music playing]
Jan 19, 2022
Take the next right, then turn right. Take a right turn in 500 meters...
Mumen Rider?
I have an argument that might stump Ueda's logic on the foodchain, but that's on my worldview. It's quite refreshing to see another.
To:Bubbles
It might sound like an excuse for lazy writing, but Tensain's actually pretty smart.
Other than that, I have no excuse. I'm still fumbling with my writing on how to 'compress' and be concise.
Anyway, thanks for coming this far. It's an honor.
Jan 18, 2022
Sorry guys about the noticeable drop in quality. Got so burned out after three days. But, don't worry! I'll have a good rest and release a new chapter next week! Unfortunately, I won't be releasing daily like last time.
Jan 17, 2022
To:ALTaccounti
I'm planning to read the VN but can't get around to it :(
To:ocrali
Honestly, I do when I rage about something. Please don't think any less of me...
Hey, an isekai story with a different goal. I'll read it.
Jan 16, 2022
Thank you! I'm going to fix those errors ASAP!
Jan 15, 2022
I think I connect with you on a spiritual level.
Unfortunately, Tokihiro shall return.
Jan 14, 2022
Please don't be confused. He is one of the early readers when the chapter wasn't named 'Readme.msg.'
Just some errors here and there, but I enjoyed it. May I tell you this? For me, it seemed like the quality last chapter was higher than this one.
Please continue it!
Nov 17, 2021
Witty's story was great. It helped me understand what Ouroboros is lol.