Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I have an expensive keyboard, and I don't what to do with it! [music playing]
Mar 29, 2026
It's been way too long 😭
Mar 22, 2026
Yeah, there's ZERO competition HAHA But there must be some or it's no fun.
Mar 19, 2026
Ship berthing
Mar 15, 2026
To:writingoreo
wait, this was the last one?? damn
All aboard?
Alright, so we're putting the engine and the powerplant inside the ship now.
Shira: I see you, I see you
Yep, definitely building the hull of this ship.
I'm gonna put the Hugo x Shira ship in a drydock.
How'd he whiff that though? For a guy bothered by intricate mistakes, he sure makes bigger ones HAHA
Shockingly short
He's particular and has aura.
Amazingly articulate! I was scouring for competing novels to read for inspiration, and finally found one with enjoyable writing.
Mar 08, 2026
for some reason, I want to try to continue writing this stupid ass story
Jul 23, 2025
I kinda wished the saved girl had a bit more panic in her dialogue, considering it was her little sister. And maybe more description of the town, or maybe my imagination has paled.
I'm finding Usami and Kisaragi a bit odd and interesting. Questionable decisions to deep the development, I likey.