Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like writing about mooches! Wanna chat? Hit me up on MyAnimeList :) Or find me on the Honeyfeed Discord Currently writing "Reincarnated as a Background Character".
May 17, 2023
To:Deleted User
Yeah, I kinda wanted Keiko to point out the dysfunctions in Noriko's personality, to maybe set up some things that will occur later on lol And oh wow nice catch with the grammar, fixed it now thanks Always something I'm missing when I'm writing in a rush
May 10, 2023
To:Dope
Yeah, his own arc is coming up so he's gonna get even more development soon And another character we haven't really seen in a while will be back too
May 02, 2023
To:WALKER
Yeah I would have thought Nemoto would have been up to something sus too, but it's just girl problems xD Or maybe the girls themselves will be sus
Oh, I can't enter this story into that contest though lol Would need to write another one, but I'll have to see if my idea would even be accepted first 😅
Oh yeah, I do like sneaking in some references here and there haha Can probably make them more obvious now too since don't gotta worry about the contest But now there's another upcoming contest and I might have to worry about that one now too haha
May 01, 2023
To:FumoDrawer_95
Fun fact: Asada was originally supposed to have an extended scene here where she's caught spying on Nemoto and Nishi by the fountain during their meeting But I couldn't figure out how to include that part without derailing the scene too much 😅
Apr 29, 2023
To:Momentie
OwO you got good tastes in music Sometimes I bump to jazz while I'm writing these stories too Or just some crazy EDM, that works as well 😆
Apr 16, 2023
Oh Madonna is very alive, since Noriko Mito is Madonna lol It's probably just been a while since the story has mentioned it But yes, I think loyalist is an appropriate name for that faction, since yeah you could say the moderates and larpers are traitors lol In the sense that, moderates are loyal not to Cardinal but to Madonna, while the larpers are loyal to no one. Loyalists are those who are blindly loyal to Cardinal and would follow his every command.
Apr 15, 2023
Oh yeah, it was always meant to be more of a subversion of the romcom genre haha Mixing the usual comedic elements with more darker and introspective elements Maybe something akin to like Monogatari or Welcome to the NHK I think your new style is probably more marketable than mine though 😅
I got a rainy scene planned out for a more emotional scene later on 😅 Asagiri just being devious and plotting something funny as usual haha
Apr 03, 2023
Kikuchi knows a few big words too 😅 Maybe she's not the best influence for her kid haha
Apr 01, 2023
Imagine how Kikuchi felt about it 😅 But yeah, it's unfortunate Noriko's words had such a spellbinding effect on certain people. With how much Japan's culture is centered around working yourself silly and achieving success though, it's somewhat understandable a few weak-willed individuals would look towards other forms of comfort or escape.
Mar 31, 2023
New cover is lit lol
Mar 20, 2023
She's a complicated girl that's for sure 😅 But yeah we'll def get more flashbacks later on. I really enjoy writing about their pasts for some reason, I think it's because Nishikata and Noriko were quite different characters back then For now though we gotta hurry and start the Nemoto arc soon 😎
Mar 18, 2023
Poor Mai is just always having bad luck haha But maybe she should work on herself and she could have more friends lol