Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
"Still texts are more expressive than still pictures." ~ someone who writes
Oct 01, 2023
To:NightFury#MIHIH
Idc. Just make one.
Sep 29, 2023
Nice. Now build a harem.
Sep 22, 2023
Idk how this ship is going to be... It reminds me of the what Kiruko said from heveanly delusions. "My body is that of a womans, but my mind is that of a man."
Sep 14, 2023
So she travelled/ got isekaied into the future?
Sep 08, 2023
To:Taylor J
True! We might not even realise how good we are living and only want more! Sometimes, what seems reality to us might just be a dream to others.
Sep 07, 2023
Was that a "Under The Shattered Eclipse" reference? Hmm. Interesting. Wasn't expecting her to fight. It was good.
Sep 03, 2023
To:kazesenken
Umm. I guess romance between killers isnt that wholesome after all? I guess the vibe is just a little dark, but I tried to clear those as much as I could.
I tried to make a balance between realism and wholesome here. It was a tough one for sure. If his backstory is not that bad, his motive for killing would be unrealistic, but if his backstory is too dark, then it would not be wholesome.
You will, in just a few chapters.
Sep 02, 2023
Suspicious...
Now I understand. Instead of the 'time stop' thing that I guessed in the early chapter, the world just stops and becomes a void for Grace when Haru wakes up. Interesting.
But the main question is, is she real? Or is she just a part of Haru's mind?
Man, I woke up just recently and now I have to carry this burden that grace might fade to existence in the next chapters for the whole day.
Thanks for making my day depressing, Kaze!
I hate this... I knew something like this would happen sooner or later...
Just wait for the next chapter and see for yourself!
Sep 01, 2023
You really thought I wouldn't notice, huh?
Aug 25, 2023
To:Peace Sign
Thanks for the critique! I will change those!
Aug 24, 2023
To:Ana Fowl
I didn't even realise that it was digital. Lol. But its very good!