Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a guy who likes to write.
Aug 26, 2025
Ame is rather direct in his methods: "insult him" 😭
Aug 24, 2025
I think Nell will never have a good and peaceful sleep. Either he's sleeping on something not comfortable, or he is visited by the god of time. Let him sleep well!!😂
Aug 23, 2025
Marē seems to be an interesting character obeying to L'eau orders.🤔 I hope Eternal Flame will fight L'eau some day, it would be fun as it would do : fire vs water🤣 My jokes are bad but I laugh at them so it’s a win for me !!
Nell died and revived?? I was not ready for all of this at once, wow. A great power that comes with a big price to pay if he uses it too much: death. And poor wolf, she got misgendered.😔 Impatient to see why L'eau and the strange figure are in the internal world of Kaya !!
Aug 21, 2025
Dominic must have an internal world he really don’t want Nell to see. What could it look like? 🤔 Also sleeping on the floor ?? That’s not some good sleep he's going to get but back problems 😭 Loved this chapter, keep up the good work !😉
Aug 20, 2025
The automatic car made me laugh so much! 🤣 Nell didn't understand anything, beside the fact that he now knows how to insult someone. And as soon as he arrived, he was already forced to fight. Kids are aggressive these days...
Aug 19, 2025
Very interesting chapter where Nell learns all sorts of things and finally decide to make efforts ! Also liked the idea of the inner world that reflect well what Ame is truly inside. I like how you develop your characters without being too quick nor repetitive, it's all well brought. And we're just at the start, so there is a lot more to learn about them and they will surely evolve again!! I'm impatient for the next chapter !
Aug 18, 2025
3 things I enjoyed in this chapter 1.The fact that Quill actually comes from another world to Tokyo is quite interesting, because usually it’s the other way around. 2.The fact that it’s a unique trip — with no way back if he returns to his world — makes the suspense more intense, as we keep asking ourselves what will happen if he is forced to return, abandoning Rina and the world that makes him feel things he has never felt before. 3.The Choir. Their presence is as terrifying as any creature from a horror movie. If I had them in front of me, I’m not sure I would have the same courage as Quill to run away. 😂
Really strong start with this prologue. I like the tone and the atmosphere of the story you put up so far. The actions were so well described that it was easy to follow and visualize what Quill was doing. Love it !
At first, an existential crisis where Nell wants to die. Then, it’s Ame who is dying. My heart wasn’t ready for this. 😭
Aug 17, 2025
Nell will have to go through a lot to find his humanity and finally sit on the throne. I love Ame's past. He reveals part of his true nature when he talks about his father. I can't wait to see what happens next! 😁
What is it to be human? What is a human? Who am I? All these questions that we may have asked ourselves at some point in our lives bring us, the readers, closer to the subject of this chapter. I asked myself these questions once again while reading. There are few stories that make me stop reading to think. I hope you continue to impress, not only me, but also other readers of your incredible novel! 🤗
Aug 16, 2025
Wow! Just wow! A beautiful, flawless writing that makes the reading not boring and enjoyable from start to finish. What a first chapter ! I'm feeling like Nell, all these informations are just poured into my brain as I'm reading every word and I find it really cool.
Aug 14, 2025
Great chapter like always. I'm impatient to see what path she will chose when she will reach lever 5 : leave or stay.🤔
Aug 09, 2025
Today, I learned a new slur thanks to you : "Shitfuck" ! Splendid, I expand my vocabulary😆! Also what a good description about what it's like to have a panick attack. The part with the phone that is nowhere to be found is very relatable !!