Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
More of a reader than a writer.
Dec 24, 2021
To:Bubbles
Thank you very much for your kind, insightful comment. It is the first time I go for descriptive writing, I will apply what you have said for the next one. Esther is a young-looking girl. Everything happens continuously except for some flashbacks Maitreya has in italics. I appreciate the insightful comment and will apply this feedback for the next chapter.
Dec 21, 2021
To:ACHIEVE
I appreciate your kind words!
Thank you for your kind words. I am no poet but thank you regardless.
Dec 20, 2021
Quite a cliffhanger.
Very nice! I felt compelled while reading it. For a once-shot, it evokes many emotions.
I deeply enjoyed this prologue. It seems the story is in a fantasy setting, and the present characters have already strong personalities. I feel bad for the little vampire girl, and I wonder as well about their lifestyle before she became sick.
Dec 13, 2021
To:otkrlj
I appreciate those kind words!
To:Itsuka
Thank you very much for your kind words!
To:Deleted User
Thank you very much for your kind words, very much appreciated.
To:Ah Rin
Thank you for your kind comment.
Resonating with a piece of writing is absolutely fascinating to me. While reading this, a hurricane of emotions overwhelmed me as each line became deeper with hidden messages and an estranged relationship between Nicholas and his environment. If this novel turns out to be a collection of "dark" Christmas memoirs, it would be fantastic.
Aug 22, 2021
I love Yuri and her chaotic energy.
I am eagerly waiting how to see this first date happens.
The action scene was grappling. I'm glad Lord George pulled through too.
Uncle, Enteng, George... this was wild.