Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 15, 2021
To:Deleted User
Copyrighted.
Exposing him as a monster to the world. This is more effective though.
Can't it be both?
Clearly she's really a faerie.
Running gag? No. Depression-inducing state of life that you're supposed to pity? Yes.
It is what it is. And what it is is painful.
It's the only way forward for Japan, clearly.
Yes.
I think that would bump my volume count from 20 to like 100+, and that would be insanity.
I want to capture the moments here because they're relevant (the Blake half, at least, I believe is 100% necessary), but I also don't want to start Chapter 1+ in the past when the rest is in the present so prologue it is.
Volume 2 is going to be a school-focused slice of life romantic drama.
It was meant to be reflective of an earlier title "Letting It Out" when Blake first really snaps due to his anger. He was letting it out before, now he's letting it go. The heat never bothered him anyway.
😱😱😱
My editor figured it out as soon as Blake went loopy from the tea, assuming the teacher drugged him since normal tea doesn't do that.
Chapter 15 establishes that Damien has strong feelings for Rio, once loved her, and has regrets about how Rio lose "someone" because of him, and Rio coldly shoots his apology down and tells her she won't forgive him for it. Her discussion in this chapter is supposed to give us more context on that moment. It was only in one chapter and that was a while back, though, so I'm not surprised if it slipped your mind.