Oct 30, 2021
Really interesting opening, im actually kind of surprized no one's thougth of this before, it's such a clever idea and riff for world-building possibilities on a litterally galactic scale.
If I were to complain, this introduction is too long and thrust me when I say I have the same habit of writing very long chapters😅😅.
I would suggest the length of it turns alot of people away(hence why your view count drops so dramatically between chapter 1 and 2).
Don't get me wrong it's a great chapter but I think you could cut it down, while Reggie's backstory is good for his characterisation as a typical isekai king, it also causes alot of padding, the story about wall papers on its own would probably get the point across.
I'd also avoid to much explaination of magic in chapter one, instead easy people in with just the bare details and then give out the details over time, or atleast that would be my take.
Looking forward to reading more!👍👍