Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I edit! You can check my website for more details.
Jul 03, 2023
Trying to imagine this prologue as a trailer. Coincidentally, it also makes me kind of just skip around to see which parts of the upcoming expansion I'm most excited about...
Perhaps the only reason he thought Ichika was cute when dressed up was because she was dressed up as his favorite 2d chara....
I've actually never seen it referenced as Vietnamese white coffee before.
Oh no, is it a roommate out of convenience or a partner? :O
Honestly, considering Akari was the one that was tossing out annoying nicknames before, this is his just desserts probably.
Ugh, oh no, did Kousuke watch too many videos from the manosphere? 🤮
I'm actually happy that Arabella doesn't respond to these advances!!!! >:)
Man, this is twice today that I got hit with a "deez nuts" or "deez balls" joke in a webnovel. I'm not sure if I like this... :'(
I like the geography and topography that you've mapped out for us in Boundary City and just the world in general. Gives us a sense of place and everything.
One thing I struggle to understand is why does he still like Annika after all these years after getting into all these other things and knowing all these other women?
I love these moves that Chiyo came up with. They are very weeb. I think the first move was three words, this one was four words, maybe the next will be five? Six? Ten?
Very cute. 😍 Liking that they got together and that it didn't take that long.
It is kind of funny that Takashi whispers goal at the end...part of it reads a little inappropriate to me and another just reads kind of silly haha
Nice, the mood has been set. Takashi and Nao are alone. <3
I love the idea of Saving the Trees in a fantasy land. xD
Toren catfighting with Roki is great, love the extra hilarity of him being in cosplay. My fujoshi instincts smelled the sexual tension when Toren almost mistook Roki for a woman and now I have new ships to ship...
Poor Akio....he doesn't follow politics (or social media) so he can't be hyped about a politician's daughter the way Rika is. xD
With hopes that the rest of the story remains interesting that people aren't tired by Vivian and Kyle not being able to directly interact.
To:Deleted User
I think you're right Tomoyuki! I think the idea is to ultimately give them the ability to interact before the end of the volume. :)