Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I edit! You can check my website for more details.
Jun 30, 2023
Mr. Shimizu ooooh and his coffee! Reminding me of Persona 5 hahaha. I think it's time like these where specificity in the dialogue can give more life to the characters!
To:seanyori
I laughed at it too, hehe. :)
Masaki needs to build up her courage, but more importantly he probably needs to build his self-confidence in his own work and worth even more! Stop saying you're mediocre!
Wow, Annika is so puritanical....honestly reminds me of someone I used to know...
Oooooh, I wonder what the wizard's intentions are...seems like he wants to put them through a trial?
Roki's antics coming back to bite him. At least he's a supportive guy, listens to Mia, just shouldn't have lied about being able to talk with nature!
Takashi growing bolder, asking Nao on a date to the festival. Yay!
Akari is too tsun for this world, he's too clueless for this world....
Now you're tossing your hat in the ring to join all the other webnovels doing music themed stories this year!!!!
Also, love that someone is named Mephisto. Love that piece.
Oh no....Grace is disappearing! Haru quick, touch less grass!
Yes! I guess this really is a reference to Flying Witch since Chiyo also had a black cat or something...
Well I guess witches and cats go hand in hand anyway...
But Japan is the place where people think of cat cafes...
Well, either way, really excited for kitty adventures!
Ahhhh, I hope Alice doesn't smell of gamer girl bathwater....was hoping for an actual description too...I was thinking maybe a cross between lavender and rose perfumes or something...
Ooooh I loved this quiz chapter!! Ended really cute as well. ^^
Jun 29, 2023
I liked that sort of worldbuilding touch you did at the beginning of the chapter. I actually think it is fairly interesting that the person who's been isekai'd is not actually the main character. I don't know if I've ever really experienced that before but the feeling is not unpleasant.
The moment I started reading Aldo's dialogue, I gotta say, I could only imagine his voice as some kind of midwestern cowboy...I'm not sure if it's like the diction you used or what...
Is that a reference to.....Warhammer? Pretty nice description, working around a lot of nerdy verbiage to describe it in a way that feels smooth.