Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Yellow! (—ᴗ—)
World record in slow writing, mostly experimenting with my stories.
Feedback always appreciated (˶˃⤙˂˶)
What is an Achievement?
Apr 23, 2026
"What's going to happen to me?" 💔💔
Apr 22, 2026
Glad I didn't read this at night. Poor dray that was painful 😢
Apr 21, 2026
To:Stoneflew
agreed 😔
The bite...the disagreements... I'm scared
Apr 03, 2026
The chapter title got meee🤣
Can't wait to follow hazel and samantha in this journey! Excited for all the lore we gonna get ✨🔥
Maybe I read wrong but in the 10th paragraph the word "this girls power" should be "this girl's power"
I love Erika already 🤣
Mar 24, 2026
Congratulations on making it to the Finalists!! 🎉
Feb 28, 2026
"son are you a tsundere?" 🤣🤣🤣 That caught me off guard
Feb 23, 2026
actually didn't watch indiana jones but I'm along for the ride xD
Feb 21, 2026
This was such a sweet read, I enjoyed it a lot🥰 especially since I was kinda down. All the delicious foods, cute decorations plus Hazel, james and samantha made me feel better. Really cute story, keep up the good work💖
So plot twist James was the flamingo all along 🤣🔥
Feb 20, 2026
To:Sammi9519
Actually me too, I like instant coffee but the real espresso makes me sick and doesn't wake me up 😭
You cooked with the cake description 😆🎂
Cute fall times, love how hazel takes care of Samantha
The spell were people can't harm each other is so cool!
Also hazel is just like me fr I'm not a morning person 😂