Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
📚 Writer | Storyteller | Observer of the quietly strange. Sharing fiction, fragments, & thoughts on the creative life.
Oct 17, 2025
To:Philip H Shen
What can I say? Thanks for reading! And I'm really glad you're enjoying it 😊
Hahaha! Yet another door, yes. 🚪😂 But, this one with a purpose!
As you said it. That was the Shade leader they had met. For whom the others had told them that they well lucky to have survived.
I always loved making the best fortified city in any game! 😅 I think that, if I had one favourite city among all fictional worlds, I'd pick Gondolin! 🏔️🏰⛰️
I'm glad you found it a nice touch! 😊 It's actually quite an detail thought the book 📖
I'm glad you found it heartwarming as you say. 😊 I hope the reveal was well placed too! While I was writing till this point most of my worry was "will I manage to write the reveal in a good, moving way?"
Also, Bard erupted like a volcano.🌋 He didn't care how powerful the other person was. He had found a root cause for many problems and he simply had to make his point! 📢
If only such historical books full of sarcasm remained to this very day! 😁
I always love negotiations! 😊 To be honest, I didn't expect them to give away their whole plan right from the start. It's fascinating because the Romans, with their Imperium, weren't exactly known for subtle negotiation—they often demanded rather than debated—so this open-book approach is so intriguing. OR, I suppose, it's all part of a bigger plan! Either way, this was a well-written chapter. I've traveled far and wide with this story 📖😁👍🏻
To:Mike Psellos
He can come up with a few 😊👍
Hahaha – to the point! 😆
Well, not quite always... but yeah, a long-long time now! 📜
Your statement isn't far from the(ir) reality 😎👍
Sure looks like a cat-fight! 😆
As for Mivange... she hasn't convinced me yet she's up for the role of a TL... Lets' see!
Nice exchange. And... you're really living it while you're writing it, huh? It's all to vivid 👍
P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, is his name pronounced "Selfie"🤳🏻?
To:Mai
And Bard likes you back! 😄
Not for this book, they can't! Right here I've only got 24 days left to finish. If I'm not taking any breaks, my characters won't either 😅😋