Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like to read and write. I also like cats.
Aug 02, 2022
To:Gulfstream
Pyro is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, but hopefully she makes the right decision😅 I’m glad the tone came off as frigid, because I was going for a detached vibe from the CEO. Despite talking about lives being at stake, she doesn’t particularly seem to care hehe. Thanks for your continued feedback!!
The constant barrage of profanity really tickles my funny bone
Enjoyed the first chapter a lot! Wondering where the heck this will go😆
To:Xiellion
Pyro is definitely her own person😆 I hope you're enjoying her antics, because I have fun writing it! And we will be seeing more of the CEO soon, so I'm looking forward to experimenting with their chemistry:) I hope you enjoy their future interactions! Even if they don't get along haha.
Thanks! I sometimes skip chapters on accident too😩 It takes a moment for me to figure out why nothing makes sense lol
Aug 01, 2022
Drugs, psychological conditioning, and sometimes torture? I’m starting to feel bad for these guys😓 Good to know they’re not all bad though! It gives the story more depth that the Dreadnought cyborgs aren’t all a big, evil enemy. I’m also interested to know more about this Nakamura lady… she seems suspicious.
Yay! I’m glad you found this chapter interesting! Even cyborgs are prejudiced despite everything going on, so you can see why Pyro is sick of it all😂 I hope you enjoy the next chapter! There will be some developments👀
Jul 29, 2022
To:MD Bubba
Thanks a lot! I appreciate your feedback:)
Jul 27, 2022
Glad to finally hear some backstory about Jim/Peterson! I think you waited just long enough to build anticipation😆 The detailing about Rio’s chair and being slightly “unstable” was interesting as well! Your world building is coming along very nicely:)
Jul 26, 2022
Pyro is definitely pretty miserable right now, but certainly things can't get any worse from here!😅 This chapter was probably her lowest point, but I'm planning on things getting slightly better from here on out... probably. I don't want to spoil anything hehe. I'm glad I avoided an infodump!! I hate those😒
To:IceDonut
She wasn’t apprehended until after she left the broom closet, so it’s safe to say Kaden hasn’t been caught! I will try and clarify this later on, so thanks for the input!
Jul 25, 2022
I think this is my favorite chapter so far! Nothing too crazy is happening, but there is plenty of character development, which is so so important... And something which is often forgotten unfortunately! I loved the scene with Peterson getting terrified of the cleaning spider. Especially when Kenan starting laughing at himXD I want one of those for myself. And this was some interesting info about Rio too--makes me want to know more about her past!
Hey, guys! I updated a day early because I will most likely be busy tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure the chapter was posted! Thanks for your continued support:)
Oh God no. I’m too squeamish for that. Plus that’d really suck for her🤣
I would assume so! Considering she doesn’t get all the necessary organs replaced. I haven’t actually thought that far yet bc it didn’t have to do with the storyline😂