Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like to read and write. I also like cats.
Jul 15, 2022
I have a feeling he doesn't NOT love her... but we shall see what happens👀 I'm enjoying the story so far! This very much sounds like it'll be a good shoujo/josei story:) I noticed one or two typos, but besides that I think this was a great first chapter. I just hope the main character becomes easier on herself !😭
Jul 13, 2022
To:Gulfstream
She’s definitely been through a lot these past several chapters! I hope this chapter was okay, because this was so stressful to write! I was worried there was too much happening or the pacing was too fast, but this isn’t supposed to be a terribly long story, so I don’t want to dawdle. Thanks for your continued support!
Jul 10, 2022
To:IceDonut
Yep! Joe is obviously still hiding some skeletons, and it’s not exactly like Pyro gave him much chance for explanation😅 But I hope you enjoy how this all unravels!
Jul 08, 2022
Yeah, hehe, she’s definitely gonna need some patching up after this one!😅 Thanks for the kind words! I’m glad the pacing is good bc I was a little worried about this chapter. I want it to be entertaining while also having enough world building:)
I know it wasn't intended to be funny, but the pinwheeling cyborg exploding and taking out another cyborg was so damn funny in my mind😂 Really good action scene here! I personally liked the cliffhanger hehe.
Jul 07, 2022
“Oh. That blows.” Poor Peterson🤣 This guy just can’t catch a break, can he? The pacing on this chapter was really good, and I think it’s building up to some possible action(?) very well! Interesting to learn he went into the military at such a young age!
Thanks for enjoying! I hope it’s living up to expectations☺️
I like your theories! Can’t confirm nor deny them though:)
Jul 06, 2022
Hey, everyone! Sorry for the late update. Monday was the 4th of July, so technically today is MY Tuesday. I got a little mixed up! The next chapter should go up on Friday as per usual, though! Thanks for reading:)
Jul 05, 2022
Something about Tama having her own shock-absorbing cage is both cute and slightly terrifying. Guess everyone has to prepare for the worst possible scenario😅 Very exciting chapter! I read it too quickly😂 The action was well-paced.
Jul 04, 2022
I do love my foreshadowing, so we’ll see😆 I’m glad the foreboding atmosphere is coming through. I like to call this the calm before the storm, but that’s all I’m saying… Thank you for your continued reading!🥰
I’m not saying anything👀
Jul 02, 2022
I see what you mean about the italics being hard to recognize! I think it has to do with the font because I’m used to using Times New Roman or other similar fonts. Sorry it was difficult for you!😣 But I’m so glad you’re liking their chemistry! Yeah, I'm sure neither of them are ready to admit they can stand each other just yet😂 They’re not exactly the type of people to be honest with their feelings… at least not yet! Thank you for reading😊
Jun 29, 2022
To:Briar Rhodes
Thanks for the kind and thoughtful feedback! I’m glad you like it so far:D
Jun 28, 2022
So I'm guessing Rio is the girl on the cover of the novel?? Her description sounds pretty similar, so I'm guessing she'll play a pivotal part in the story! Yet another interesting character introduction:) Looking forward to seeing how this training will go!