Sep 15, 2021
Cas here to explain the joke:
"Gakuen" is romanji for academy and in the context of the joke, High School, thus referencing Ganji pretending to be a high school(er). Tarou Ganji is his name which was clearly conveyed in the synopsis (I just realized his name wasn't introduced in this prologue)
I will assure you that I mean you no disrespect if it looks like I am making a fool out of your character. I apologize if that is what you see but that was not my intent. My intent was to highlight that your misspelling did not disrupt you telling the story to me, but instead made it more interesting in its small break-aways from the serious and gritty world of yours...
In terms of tools for corrections for grammar, have you perhaps not tried Grammarly? I used it for my drafts and at the very least, it gets the job done that it could pick up on "pretending to be a high school" kind of errors. Although the most efficient way would just be getting someone familiar with the language to just read and vet through