Momentie

Momentie

Hi there,
This is the former home of some of my novels, you can find them these days over on RoyalRoad!

registered at: Oct 14, 2021
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements







    Sep 18, 2022

    Whoop, I was one of the first in and now I'm last out, don't worry I'll get the lights on my way😅 - Again sorry for the delay.

    Unfortunately, the backlog countinues - I think at other times of the year I might have more to say here, it feels like there's a lot of shards I could potentially go into detail on - From the possibility of future books centred on love triangles or using Madonna in a counter-culture war - To maybe digging into how you chose to structure things and keep everything so surprising at every turn.

    But again, I gotta move on to the next one - And as all reviewers know: 'Saying nice things is way harder than just complaining'😂
    And boy is there little to complain on!!
    Sure with reflection I think there are some small things I might have grips with but really it'd be efforted nitpicking.

    The plot is simple to get into but filled with nuace and genuine passion - The characters are fun and spunky, if admittedly there are only really 3 of them, but with plenty ground work for the side cast to blossom in the future.

    The plot is awesome - Always engaging with a great balance between showing us why our couple care for one another - Aswell as develing into the deeper subject matters.
    It's also one of those magic books that you happily binge read or read on a weekly basis and enjoy either way - No small feat in itself😄.

    __
    Put bluntly this was a great read - It feels like a starting point, while also being a self-contained story - A perfect design for a contest challange.

    I think I've said this to just two other people in other prompt zones - But this is a contender for top 5 of all the novels I read for the comp and easily a top 3 in the romcom category.

    Congrats on finishing and best of luck man!😄😊💪👍.

    icon-reaction-1
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-2
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-3
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-4
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-5
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-6
    Loading...
    1
    The Mooch Rests 2 (Main Cover)
    My Government-Issued Girlfriend Can't Be This Cute!
    Chapter:25