Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hobbyist writer, attempting to improve. Criticism welcome.
Oct 13, 2025
To:Nato_otan1
That’s the same joke I was going to make, but you got three first.
I'm glad you lampshaded the naming here, because I gotta admit, even this far in, I'm still having trouble differentiating characters by their strange names, especially the misfit triop.
I used to be a clockwork monster until I took a meme to the knee.
Socialist healing potions: From each according to his level, to each according to their… status condition?
I probably need to workshop that one a little more.
Fairly certain you can't clog a drain with that, no matter how small.
Hell is definitely an elderly capitalist saying "four-hundred and twenty."
I can't help but notice that she never directly answered the accusation of whether it was her money or the Count's.
It was obvious to me that they were together.
But I also have a bad case of GL goggles.
Berries. 😋
Perhaps one might describe it as a "twink-like" scream.
Twink mentioned.
But, you know, maybe the cultists have a point.
Oct 12, 2025
I think I get it now, but “solid liquid” had me scratching my head for a bit there.
Weapons of mass creativity is a clever term.
Maids are scary, indeed.
The men have to be brooding and mysterious because edgy teenage boys think it's cool, and fujos think it's hot.