Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like to read and write. I also like cats.
Aug 14, 2021
To:Briar Rhodes
Hopefully so! Mehehe...
Thanks so much! I couldn't quite pick out a name for a while, but finally settled on Oak... it was almost Nutmeg, but I think that's more of a girl's name, haha! I'm excited to see what happens too, because half the time my hands write by their ownxD
Aug 11, 2021
I really enjoyed this intro! It was short and sweet, and the writing is good too! Keep it up:) Also, now that I’m thinking about it, immortality really could suck haha.
Oof, games are fun to play but not so much to live in. Looking forward to reading what happens!
Haha the title says it all, but I’m looking forward to reading more!
Interesting concept, and I really like how you jumped right into it! It can be hard to keep people’s attention, so you went down a good route!
Lol nice intro! Short, sweet, and to the point. Your writing is entertaining too! Keep it up:)
If only clubs were this interesting in real life lol. Great writing btw!
Wow this was a really interesting beginning! Enjoyed the dialogue too:)
I really enjoy your writing! You don't give too much or too little detail. Keep it up:)
If only getting a doctor's note were that easy... lol, nice chapter!
Aug 08, 2021
An action scene really is a good hook! (As they say in essay-writing, ugh!) lol well I’m hookedxD
Ooh I like how you give a report of the kind of powers they have. Ice breath sounds hella cool
Oof the only male? Do I smell a harem?🤭😂
Love your imagery! Really makes you picture the scene in your head:)