Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Certified weeb who dreams of being an author. Wagering man. Will gush at Fate given any chance possible.
Jul 28, 2022
The current chapters seem to be just setting up for the main event, so I can’t comment much on the story just yet (although I like the Buddhism angle you’re going with). Prose is pretty good though; it’s nice to read without any noticeable problems (to me at least).
Pretty interesting, all in all. I’m intrigued to see where it would go from here.
To:Deleted User
Stuff. Big stuff ;)
Jul 27, 2022
“It’s like there’s a whole team of people rooting for something…”
Ah shit he’s onto us, abort mission I repeat abort mission
Clearly Adam respects the bro code and tries to make space among them, what a gigachad. And definitely not homo
Jul 25, 2022
rate up is a lie and we're all living in it
Jul 24, 2022
I misread the second line as dark ratio…
Jul 23, 2022
Mayfly has learned the ultimate skill: believing in the heart of the cards… I mean coins
No shirts, no shoes, no service
Gamer girl Carly’s divorce speedrun any%
Red dress… “Aka”ne… I see what you’re going with here ;)
Jul 22, 2022
*cue domestic girlfriend music*
Ah shit here we go again
To:McMolly
While the similar memories were teased a bit from as early as chapter 9, this is the first time it’s actually mentioned by the characters. And yeah, lore is setting up big for the ending, hope you’ll enjoy the ride I’ve prepared :)
It gets bigger I tell you
That’s hell you’re walking into
Jul 21, 2022
So where can I get this Snazzy plushie you were talking about