Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Certified weeb who dreams of being an author. Wagering man. Will gush at Fate given any chance possible.
Aug 09, 2022
To:Deleted User
The asspull I mentioned was mostly the part with the characters that just appeared in the flashback/climax (no way to fully flesh out their characters without either expanding *a lot* more or having read Aoba/Peters' Crosses - and even those two only leaves some crumbs for further setup of another project down the line), but I'm glad that the loose ends are seemingly all tied up for now. Thanks for sticking with me until the end :)
Aug 08, 2022
To:kazesenken
Now that you mentioned it this does feel like a pokemon reference =))
After understanding the situation, we would like to clarify Ai was not negative gaming, it was a normal Are You Real experience.
Always has been *cocks soccer ball*
Aug 07, 2022
To:AWiddleStar
Well that was one thing, but it’s not the only place he had appeared in ;)
We finally have Mayfly’s canon age, and I gotta say it makes great sense how she felt like a child most times but *just* mature enough to know and learn things the way she did.
That last part tho, and the word “titan” being mentioned gives me some real Gigantomachia vibe. The lore gets even more intriguing now.
First we have Carly divorce speedrun, now we have Sam wingwoman speedun any%. As expected from the boffer club, everyone’s a certified gamer
Dr. Windchaser: It sure was hard beating that giant frog eh?
Ash: Actually it was super easy; barely an inconvenience
Aug 06, 2022
To:Xiellion
I mean yeah, an injury is without a doubt very plausible. I just don’t feel like it would kill that easily. But then again it’s fiction so we can give it a pass :)
imo it is kind of a stretch to believe that an untrained girl can swing a baseball bat hard enough to instantly kill a trained martial artist, unless it was a metal bat and she hit him in a vital point. Just on the skull… not so much
To:T.K. 月狐
You’ll be surprised :)
If I had a nickel for every entry with a main character that’s also a masochist I don’t even know how many nickels I would have anymore, lost count way too long ago
Welcome to the Ryuuroverse ;)
Aug 05, 2022
Idk Rika seems pretty sus to me
Why does every romcom entry have a male lead with a hidden M side =))
Jokes aside, nice chapter that shows more character to the cast. (And also with Ryo being set up as an antagonist I smell polygamy route)